We provide rope access solutions for working at height. This is an efficient and cost effective alternative to scaffolding and mobile elevating work platforms (MEWPs). Used extensively in the construction, offshore, inspection and building maintenance sectors to get skilled workers to high locations.
- Operatives can reach an area quickly with the minimum of disruption
- Reach areas MEWPs cannot
- A very high safety record
- Cost effective
Tasks undertaken include
- Building maintenance
Our rope access technicians are all trained and assessed by the Industrial Rope Access Trade association (IRATA). All rope access work is risk assessed, planned and reviewed in accordance with IRATA guidelines and current legislation which includes:
- The Work at Height Regulations 2005
- The Lifting Operations and Lifting Equipment Regulations (LOLER) 1998
- Industrial Rope Access Trade Association (IRATA) - International Code of Practice
If you want to know more or have any questions about rope access solutions we would be pleased to guide you through it.